How to recover lost files from windows XP?
I have been using windows XP operating system from the last 10 years. Yesterday I deleted some important files from my drive D and later I deleted them from recycle bin. I tried to find the backup copies of those files but I couldn’t. Please elaborate, how to recover lost files in windows XP?
Whenever you deleted something unintentionally, it is not permanently deleted from your drive but still waiting to recover until you overwrite it. Keep in mind the following instructions before recovery.
- Do not use your computer.
- Remove the hard drive from your PC.
- Attach the hard drive with another computer as slave drive.
- Install a recovery program on the master drive.
- Start scanning your drive.
- When the scan finishes, save the searched files in a drive.
- Disk Doctors Instant file recovery application is a best tool widely used for recovery purposes due to it unprecedented results.
- It can recover all latest file types which are being used nowadays by computer users.
If you have some queries regarding using the application, just call our professionals on this number: 1.800.347.5377;