How to Get USB 3.0 onto Windows 8?
I have installed Windows 8 in my computer. I use my USB 3.0 flash drive to travel my data. It had a bulk amount of data but suddenly something went wrong; I don’t know what happened. All of the data in the drive disappeared. Now I really need to figure out how to get USB 3.0 onto Windows 8?
Good news for you is that data is still residing in your USB drive provided if you didn’t overwrite it with new data. At the moment all you got to do is to install any third party application in order to make your USB flash drive’s content re-appeared. Simply read these instructions carefully:
- Do not make use of USB drive anymore.
- Make use of a good software application and install it on your PC.
- Rely on Disk Doctors Instant file recovery software for best results.
- Different types of file systems are supported by the application like FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5.
- It can work in situations like if your data is deleted due to formatted partition, partition deletion or damaged partition, etc.
- You can save the files to DVD/CD after running a complete scan.
For further details, call our professionals: 1.800.347.5377.